SILENT AUCTION WINNERS
and the winners are…
- Frances won an intuitive session with Dana
- Paulani won a clearing and balancing session with Rosemary
- Frances won an intuitive healing session with Ginny
- Paulani won an animal communication with Ginny
- Dana won yoga with David
- Ginny won a reading with Jodi
- Paulani won Beth’s homemade beeswax candles
- Ginny won a session with Deb and her horse Utah
- 2 different Danas each won one of Marie’s Spiral Art
- Dana won a reading with Oleta
- Paulani won a reading with Oleta
- Amber won a session with Rebecca
- Dana won a session with Celeste
- Kristen won the Rose Quartz Pendant of Celeste’s making
- Dana won yoga with Simona
- Ginny won a reading with Amber
- Frances won all 3 of Jennifer’s Chakra healing sessions
- Oleta won a beautiful pendant and matching earrings from Lana
- Frances won a massage with Simona
“ We are candles burning, sometimes sputtering, sometimes steady,
with the same task as the stars in their majesty making light.”
— Elias Amidon
WHAT A GREAT TURNOUT!
Thank you so much for all the generous donations and to those of you who bid on the items/healings/readings and teachings. The success of every event that we host to raise funds for the MsHec3 Project is because of “You” and your generosity. We have had to cancel a few events due to Covid-19 so we really appreciate how so many of you participated in making this a success. This allows us to offer more scholarships to those who want to heal and educate themselves for a healthier way of life, which benefits all of us. Being able to provide funding for services helps those in moments of challenge to truly engage in the healing process without the worry of financial burden.
It is an honor to be able to be a part of something that inspires those to reach out especially in moments of vulnerability. From all of us here at the Mountain Spirit Healing and Educational Center, thank you again for all the donations and thank you to those who reach out for support and guidance.
If you know someone in need and who may be looking for alternative methods of healing please direct them to our website at MsHec3.com.
If you are looking to donate to a local non-profit, please consider MsHec3. We have a secure PayPal link on our website, or you can mail your donation to our P.O. Box 11553, Prescott, AZ 86302.
MsHec3 would like to offer a blessing of appreciation and gratitude to its board members because without the participation of all of them this project would not be so amazing. To Sam Howell and all the work he does every month on our website, Celeste Holly for all the great posts on Facebook she does for all of us and keeping up on the bidding through the silent auction, Oleta Clay for her help with event planning and sending out notes of gratitude, David Clay for taking the notes and minutes for the meetings, James Knochel for his help with technology, Laura Nelson for creating the MSCO newsletter, Jud Kramer for getting all our info up on the MSCO website, Beth Markley for her mad editing skills, Rebecca Cutehands and Dana Cummins for collaborating on administrative duties, writings and promotional advertising. For all the volunteer hours that all of you offer for each event and for those who offer their services to the scholarship program.
Thank you for making the world a kinder and healthier place.